We are looking for an amazing individual to join our team! If you are not afraid to tackle whatever comes your way, are dependable, highly motivated, can finish a task without being told, and love people. You must be a strong communicator, highly “organized", and have high attention to details, then you are probably a great fit!
Details! Details! Details! Attention to detail is KEY! There is nothing more important than communicating well with our customers and delivering customer service to the highest degree. You might be who we are looking for, if you are:
- Available to work in our Gardendale, AL store
- A minimum of 8-10 hours a week and one Saturday a month, plus filling in when needed.
- Must be available from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized!
- Work efficiently and effectively
- Positive attitude with high energy!
- Strong written, and verbal communication skills
- Willing and unafraid to learn new things -- such as embroidery, direct to garment printing, Adobe Suite of products and ph0otography
- An understanding of the current tee, gift and apparel trends. Social media experience (content creation, reels, TikToks, etc.) is a MUST!
- Order completion -- shipping, order fullfilment
- Customer interaction -- emails, phone, and in-person.
- Setting displays weekly, tagging and labeling in-store items.
- Ensuring our store stays clean and organized.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to include your resume, a picture of yourself so we can put a face to the name, and your answers to the questions below!
- Why do you think you are a good fit for this job?
- Do you have any previous experience that relates to this position?
- What is the earliest date you could get started?
- How many hours are you looking to work weekly?
- We are open Monday-Friday from 10am-6pm and Saturday 10am-4pm. What hours are you available to work?
- We are looking for longterm additions. Do you have any plans that would affect your ability to stay on longterm?